bought a lifetime Moen warrantied kitchen faucet. When it broke (plastic part - imagine!) the parts are shipped by Canada Post- the epitome of fast service.

If Moen products are "so great" that they get a lifetime warranty it is of little use if it takes a "lifetime" to receive repair parts. Never heard of a courier service?

Next time around, I will but far-east junk. I will know exactly what I am getting for the price (25-30% of the cost of the Moen) but I can buy another (or 3 or 4) and still be ahead - both in price & service (I can purchase & install it in less t6han a day).

Had an Experience with Moen?

Comments

Hope it wasn't a Moen single lever faucet with a single cartridge for guts because they do suck.Ours was a 10 year that never really worked right including dripping, sticking, ceasing up and lack of accuracy for water temperature.

The old style single lever guts of springs, seals, gaskets and plastic parts worked better and lasted longer.Moen has to put a long warranty and promise service because their product sucks.

Pella - This Company Is Selfish, Greedy And Does Not Care About Their Customers! Pella "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..." Read more Masonite - Cheap Veneer on Bi-fold closet doors Masonite "I purchased 4 of these doors off the shelf at Home Depot. I pulled product that still was completely sealed in the factory packaging. I rejected several of the stock..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin Door - Major Manufacturing Issues and Poor Customer Service Marvin Windows And Doors "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more