100% full Not resolved

Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime.Twenty years ago I thought I could believe their warranty.

After about ten years the cold water handles on some of the faucets stopped turning due to hard water buildup. The company could not send me parts for Monticello plate faucets because they no longer carried them. Instead they sent me two different faucets. The twenty year old faucets I have now are significantly rusted at the base.

They are refusing to honor the warranty because I no longer have a receipt. They still have the records from sending me the two faucets in 2007. They are reconsidering their decision as I write this.

Because they no longer have parts, I will once again have different faucets.I will now have 3 different kinds of moen faucets in my bathrooms alone.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Moen and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about moen faucet from Moen was moen quality and warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Moen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Moen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Moen?

Comments

Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States #1325744

I recently discovered the 2-1/2 yr old Moen kitchen sink faucet ( expensive oil rubbed bronze-lifetime warranty) flex hose for the pull out sprayer was leaking. Moen said that it wasn't covered under warranty since I wasn't the original owner!! Order #815686614