Union Beach, New Jersey
2.2

Your website lists hours on Saturday.The green light is on showing it is open, yet when I call during the hours listed I am told you are only open Monday thru Friday.

I work all week. How is that going to help me. Currently all my faucets are Moen. After this I would never recommend Moen to ANYONE.

I brought a Kitchen faucet 4 years ago. It is now leaking. No where on the faucet is the model listed. I took pictures and brought it to both Home Depot and a plumbing supply house.

They told me I had to call Moen. Since Moen lies on their web page about having Saturday hours and tells you that you need to be near your faucet to get help I am screwed.

Thanks for nothing Moen.Will never buy your products again!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of moen customer care from Moen and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $289 and wants Moen to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was moen quality and warranty. Author liked the most style and look. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Moen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Moen?

Comments